Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Guess what I got yesterday!! My new Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge from CTMH!!

You know you are going to be excited with the unveiling of each Idea Book, but can I tell you I don't know HOW they will top this one.

I got my NEW Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge just released from Close To My Heart. And can I tell you it is done CTMH style. Highest quality down to the box. The box is all plastic, no cardboard, all plastic.


Here is what you get in the bundle. 
I know you can't see well from the photo, but each stamp image that lines up with a cricut cartridge, gives you a measurement to cut on your machine for a perfect match. Cut the image, stamp, DONE!!
I can NOT wait to play with this baby. Of coarse I want every other stamp set in the idea book that matches up with the cartridge. Oh boy, this may be my highest sales year yet!!
Here is a little peak at the back of the box. 
Beautiful, just beautiful.
Yes, I have an addiction, and it just got worse. Isn't the first part of getting better admitting it, HA!!
Thanks Close To My Heart, you have yet done it again.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Wow Lucy...have fun playing hun..!

hugs Vicky xx

Joyful Starts Monthly Blog Hop!! Thank you so much for stopping by..if you came here from Betty's blog you are on the ri...