Sunday, January 9, 2011

Greetings Card Workshop ~ Wishes Card Confidence Program

I have been wanting to get one of these completed for a while now. Within the Card Confidence Program from Close To My Heart is this great Greetings Card Workshop. It gives you cutting guides to make 16 cards in one sitting. I added lots of different greetings as I like to have cards on hand for different occasions. I have already used 2 of these.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jennifer Lee said...

These are great! Thanks for sharing! You've inspired me to get some 'All Occasion' cards made today as we sit thru the Wintry Storm!

Joyful Starts Monthly Blog Hop!! Thank you so much for stopping by..if you came here from Betty's blog you are on the ri...