Saturday, August 26, 2017

Memory Planning with "Close To My Heart"

I can't say enough about my LOVE for this paper 😍 I can say that I was not fond of it when I first saw it. I'm not the outdoor type. (Well, unless it's the beach) BUT when I was going through the next set of pictures I wanted to put in my memory planner,  it was the only paper I could think of!!  It is truly PERFECT for my fur babies and there outdoor adventure! Their first time putting their little paws in the grass and feeling the sunshine on their fur!

It just happened to be Easter Sunday as well. So I had to document my groceries because what scrapbooker doesn't document these things! 

In this first photo I wanted to share a little close up of the great compliments that this set called "Jack" has. Literally for $4.95 you get 2 6x6 sticker sheets and 2 little packets of die cuts. 


And those little paw prints couldn't be cuter. That is one little stamp with a pattern of paw prints.
I made them repeat across the bottom of the page using Ruby ink



Notice the "handsome" sticker? That is also part of the Jack Compliments set and describes 
my babies perfectly!! 


I hope this will inspire you on using Jack papers and compliments!

No comments:

Joyful Starts Monthly Blog Hop!! Thank you so much for stopping by..if you came here from Betty's blog you are on the ri...