Saturday, September 9, 2017

Joyful Stars Monthly Blog Hop!!

Welcome to the Joyful Stars Monthly Blog Hop!!


We're excited to share our creativity with you using PRODUCTS
from Close To My Heart!!

I am glad you chose to make it this far and stop by my Blog to 
see my Artwork. If you have come from Debi Brile's Blog you are 
on the right track.

For this month I wanted to try something different. 
I always like to improve my skills and learn something new!

I chose to try Mirror Stamping. 
You Tube is a wonderful place to learn in the comfort of your
own home....nothing compares to attending a workshop where you can get
the hands on approach, but none the less, great resource.

I made a 5x7 card using: Sweet Baby Stamps & Die Cuts
How can you not adore this Elephant. And the Balloons that come with the set
can be used for so many occasions. Don't think of it as just a baby set.


I mirror stamped the Elephant so they're could be 2. It definetly takes practice but
in the end, the look is so worth it. 


I also used one of the Circuit Cartridges that Close To My Heart offers. 
That is the Banner where I stamped the "YOU" and the "ME" on. The Heart that is behind the banner is from the same Cartridge.




The papers I used are from the NEW Catalog just released in August!


If you have never tried the Fundamental Paper Packs. You are missing out. The simplistic
patterns and colors go so well with so many things you are 
by far not limited on the possibilities.

I decided to also try my hand at some water coloring. 
Can I say "NEW ADDICTION" there is always something
I get obsessed with, right now I feel watercoloring wins out. 
It really makes you look like a pro when in fact I am not. 


Try your hand at some watercoloring sometime....it is freeing! You can be as messy as you
want and get a fantastic look. 

If you would like to learn more on Mirror Image Stamping, let me know in the comments.

Now, you can take yourself back to Joyce's blog as I am the end of the hop!!

Thanks again for stopping by!






No comments:

Joyful Starts Monthly Blog Hop!! Thank you so much for stopping by..if you came here from Betty's blog you are on the ri...