Friday, September 22, 2017

Holiday Expressions NEW Product Blog Hop!

Holiday Expressions NEW Product Blog Hop!!

Welcome to the HOLIDAY EXPRESSIONS New Product Blog Hop!! This book is packed with so much yumminess I don't know how to fit it all in before it ends!! No kidding!!


If you came here from Miss. Carrie's Creations blog you are on the right track! 

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my artwork.

I chose to use Falling For You paper along with the Falling For You Cardmaking Stamp Set and Dies.        




Along with the Grateful Heart Wreath stamp done with water color





To water color this wreath, I stamped the wreath using the blank stamp pad on water color paper. Then I used our exclusive ink pads and water brush to paint. 

If you use your ink pads for watercolor, do not use the brush directly on your stamp pad.
You will ruin it. You want to stamp the ink onto an acrylic block and use that as your 
palette. 

Thank you for taking the time to hop by my blog...

now onto Vickie Odell's blog!






No comments:

Joyful Starts Monthly Blog Hop!! Thank you so much for stopping by..if you came here from Betty's blog you are on the ri...