Sunday, December 19, 2010

Winter Birthday Card with Paper Roses

Here is my first attempt at Paper Roses using Tracey Mason's technique!! LOVE doing these ...still need to perfect, but pretty happy with how this turned out.
I cased Micheal's little isle of sprigs that you can add to your projects....they are all 50% to 60% off.
Can't go wrong there.






I used Close To My Heart Felicity Paper (no longer available)
CTMH Vineyard Berry Ribbon
Opaques and Gems from CTMH also
Stamp set is Say it in Style for "Happy Birthday"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh this is just gorgeous

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL! Tracey would be proud. :)

Tracey Mason's Studio said...

I am proud! Beautiful work!

life documented said...

Beautiful card...love the flowers!

Stampin Lucy said...

wow, I am really flattered! Thanks for taking a moment to comment on my work =0)

Joyful Starts Monthly Blog Hop!! Thank you so much for stopping by..if you came here from Betty's blog you are on the ri...