Monday, November 29, 2010

Love the Holidays!!

This time of year with all the hustle and bustle, always gets me in the creating mood!! I love to make little stamped goodies for friends, teachers, well, just about anyone really!! It is such a great feeling when you create something for giving to another. It brings such joy!!

I also love having some time off to actually create! It has been quite sometime since I have even given any TLC to my blog. So, I have to do some house cleaning. But thought I would post my latest Holiday Workshop. Upcoming this Sunday!! I wish you could ALL join me.

I will post better close ups later in the week.....some of them came out a bit blurry, but I still want to share the over all picture of what my attendees will be creating.

Here is the entire workshop....1 round card, 1 small card, 1 regular sized card, a gift card holder and a little holder for a yummy smelling hand sanitizer from bath and body works!!


here is inside the gift card holder, again, will take better pictures later in the week.


No comments:

Joyful Starts Monthly Blog Hop!! Thank you so much for stopping by..if you came here from Betty's blog you are on the ri...