Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sketch Challenge ~ w/ H2H

Okay, I have I couldn't resist a sketch challenge!! Love those. 
I like to make thank you cards for my customers to put in with their orders.So when I saw this sketch at Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog, and idea popped into my head.....didn't come out like I envisioned, but, still cute I think.
I tried to incorporate the sketch to a 3 x 3 card, not sure it worked so well, but I will still use the cards....


Supplies Used:
X7135B Wings Level 2 Paper Pack
Spray Pen (Z1380) with (Z2265) Juniper Ink
Mini Medley Accents Black Collection (Z1393)
Thank you stamp set D1361


12 comments:

Lorrinda said...

These are awesome! I think you did a great job tweaking this sketch to fit your little cards. Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!

Lisa Stenz said...

So, so cute! I love the 3x3 version. The spray pen you used looks so cool! Don't you just love that thing? *Ü* Thanks for sharing your mini version with us!

Jessica said...

These are adorable, love this paper you did an excellent job with it.

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

so, so cute! I love the 3x3 version, I was looking for some new ideas, thanks

Karen Day said...

Super idea! I need to make more 3x3's. Thanks for joining us at H2H this week :o)

Sheri said...

Very cute way to say "thank you". And I like how you tweaked the sketch.

Melinda Everitt said...

Very pretty cards. The paper looks so cool with the spray pen!

Marie said...

I love your cards AND how you photographed them.

Unknown said...

Great idea. I like them.

Corina said...

Ooooh! I really liked how you modified the sizing to fit your brads, good idea. They are clean and beautiful!!! Thank you for joining us at H2H this week!!!

Melanie said...

Love this sketch on a square card. Looks great

Unknown said...

They look real! I had to look really close. I love your blog! Thank you for sharing your wonderful ideas with us! Luv-Loretta

Joyful Starts Monthly Blog Hop!! Thank you so much for stopping by..if you came here from Betty's blog you are on the ri...