Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Be A Diva!! show us your Pastels =0)

The challenge for Divas By Design is Pastels!!
Show us your creations using Pastel Colors. 
I have to say this was a challenge for me!! I am not particular to Pastels. But, I am pretty pleased with how my
card turned out and hope you enjoy it also.

The image I used is from Daisy Doodles Digital Stamp store from her Summer Fun Stamp set!  I LOVE this set, especially the flip flop!!
So many images and so much you can do for all those Summer time events.

Our sponsor for this Challenge is : 

Now on to my project!!


lumarino_pastelclg 

paper is from Close To My Heart! Punches, Martha Stewart and Fiskars, and "Chillin" stamp and ink from Close To My Heart.

The challenges I have entered this into are as follows:
The Sweet Stop: Sketch SSS116
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle: ....cream, brown + 1 other color.
Totally Gorjuss: Challenge #88, Summertime
Wee Memories: Challenge #61
One Stop Craft: Challenge #139 Summer
Little Claire's: Challenge #10 Pink & Brown
Crazy for Challenges: Challenge #C4C95 Summer Themed

16 comments:

Berry said...

This is completely stunning Lucy I love all the layers and fabulous colours hugs Rebekah xx

Laney said...

fabulous card Lucy I could just slip my little feet right into those right now!!
hugs
laney

Lisa Jane said...

what fab flip flops and gorgeous colour combo.. makes me feel really summery - great to be working alongside you
Lisa x

Janice M said...

This is adorable! A fun summer card, love the color combo you used also. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

Kat said...

What a fun card. It really says summer! Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Laurel Beard said...

So cute~~~~ Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a cool card Lucy. Love the flip flop image... and the greeting is great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop again. :o)

Linda said...

Oh what a great card. I have a ton of friend who would love this card. Thanks so much for joining us at SSDS this week with your fun card.
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous Lucy...love the image and super dp's sweetie...and terrific layout too :o)

Regarding my cards...the punched border is done already...I buy my card blanks from Craftwork Cards...and this is the link www.craftworkcards.co.uk...or look under my hints and tips on my blog for a direct link :o)... The size card I use is a 6 x 6 inch..and the matting is normally 5 inches. I also use alot of foam pads to "lift" the layers too...

Hope that's useful hun...and any more questions just let me know :o)

biggest of hugs Vicky...and thank you so much for your lovely comments too....xx

Lisa Elton said...

Super fun summer card...love the fliip flops and the colors !!!

Shannon White said...

What Super Fun Summer card! Love the colors you chose, So Cheerful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

Brenda Brown said...

Lucy this is fabulous. I love the summery feel with the flip flops and great layers.
Have a good weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Shelby Goolsby said...

Adorable card!!! Such a fun image and great colors. So happy you joined us at The Sweet Stop.

tt.scraps said...

Lovely project love the flippies! Thanks for joining us at SSDS!
Tammy

Joanne Gilch said...

The colors you used are wonderful together! Fabulous card! hugs, jo

Unknown said...

Love this card hon, the colours & the image is just fab. Sorry I am late in commenting but am still away on hols x

Joyful Starts Monthly Blog Hop!! Thank you so much for stopping by..if you came here from Betty's blog you are on the ri...