Monday, June 6, 2011

Daisy Doodles Challenge #35 ~Father's Day or Masculine....

The current challenge for Daisy Doodles Challenge Blog is:
Father's Day or Masculine.
Masculine cards are always hard for me.....and I will tell you it only has to do with the embellishment part of the card. 
You can't add flowers, buttons, ok.....but it really does challenge me, there fore I don't have a lot in my stash.
So when it comes time for a Masculine card challenge, I gladly
take it on!!
My card for this challenge. 
  and the inside of the card:
IMAG0182

the image I used on the front of the card is: Only Words from The Daisy Doodle Store!
The inside I did in Microsoft Digital Image Pro....just a quickie so I would have the exact saying I wanted.

Now go off and create a Father's Day/Masculine card and link back to Daisy Doodles Challenge Blog!!

Entered into:

Easy Craft Projects: #39 for Dad
Catch the Bug: Anything Goes
CYDA Challenge #21: Fathers Day/Special Man
Designed 2 Delight: Masculine: no flowers

1 comment:

Joanne Gilch said...

Luvin the colors and stripes on this card......the twine on the hook is a fab touch. hugs, jo

Joyful Starts Monthly Blog Hop!! Thank you so much for stopping by..if you came here from Betty's blog you are on the ri...