Sunday, June 19, 2011

Quench your thirst...

For Digis!!
Have you visited Daisy Doodles Store yet??
What are you waiting for??
Look at this thirst quenching digi I used on the project below:

the above yummy image is : Tropicana from Daisy Doodles Store!!

Extras used:

embossing folders: Cuttlebug
border punch: Martha Stewart
Cardstock: Close To My Heart
stamp sentiment, inside of card & front of card: Close To My Heart

entered into the following challenges:

Clean & Simple (love these sketches):#145
(check the challenge blog out, pretty cool paints)
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes, Link it up party!!
AND 
lookie what I found when I went to link up for this week's Inspire Me Friday!!

 
Aud Sentiments: Summertime
Delightful Challenges: Anything goes

5 comments:

Vicky said...

I love it Lucy...and great colours too hun..

hugs Vicky xx

sallysbitz2 said...

I love this card, great image & bright colours.

Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Holly said...

I love these bright summery colors! You made me thirsty for lemonade now. LOL Thanks for playing in our Creative Inspirations Paint challenge!

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Fantastic, love the summer colours and the embossed backgrounds. Fantastic card. :)) Thanks for joining DC.

Hugs, Rosalien

Brenda Dean said...

Love the fresh colors and all the texture on this card! Beautiful!

Joyful Starts Monthly Blog Hop!! Thank you so much for stopping by..if you came here from Betty's blog you are on the ri...