Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Little MIA......lately....

If you have noticed, or even if you haven't, LOL, I have been a little MIA for the past week or so. 
A week ago today, I had Partial Knee Replacement surgery.
Today is the first day I have felt like even looking at my computer. 
Recovery is going well, but it is SLOW. And I know it is going to be a long process. BUT, I am feeling a little better today for the first time since surgery.
I got home Thursday afternoon after being in the hospital for 2 nights. 
My Hubby has been absolutely wonderful and stayed with me the entire day, even feel asleep in my room, (we both snoozed for a while) then went home to take care of the kiddos. 
Anyway, enough about all that, I just wanted to explain where I have been and that I will probably take another week before I feel like venturing into my craft room (it is down 2 flights of steps, OYE)
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Joyful Starts Monthly Blog Hop!! Thank you so much for stopping by..if you came here from Betty's blog you are on the ri...