Monday, August 1, 2011

Magical Monday!! Mystical Creatures....

Oh what a fun challenge this week. 
I love fairies and pixie dust and everything mystical!
Show us your creation with a Mystical Creature.

Here is what I choose for my challenge: Enchanted Meeting

Isn't she darling especially her new little friend!! 
Magical!
here is a bitty close up:
I used a new cuttlebug embossing folder, well, for me it is new. 
It has butterfly type patterns and thought that went perfectly with her wings. 
All paper is Close To My Heart Bella!
I used OLD templates also from Close To My Heart to surround the image. 
Colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.
Now, if you want to win some digi's, create your mystical project and link back to
I know there's a FREEBIE available today only, then thereafter it is only $1. 
Don't miss out!

Can't wait to see what you share with us.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Such a pretty card Lucy...!

hugs Vicky xx

Jennifer Scull said...

what a great card with that embossed bg! adorable!

Joyful Starts Monthly Blog Hop!! Thank you so much for stopping by..if you came here from Betty's blog you are on the ri...