Friday, July 14, 2017

Little Dreamer.....

     I'm back in the saddle again and couldn't be happier! Creating soothes my soul and is healing! I recently reorganized my craft area to get off to a fresh start.

     Yesterday was a Consultant crop day for me and the team I am on. I got a decent amount done so am pretty proud of that. I love to memory plan and here is the spread in my planner.


I used the paper pack Little Dreamer along with some coordinating Cardstock.  That's my favorite thing about Close to my Heart is everything matches for you. Of coarse I can't really create without using my Cricut. My go to is Artbooking.

Here's a peak at the details:



Thanks for stopping by.....
I can't wait to share more with you.

No comments:

Joyful Starts Monthly Blog Hop!! Thank you so much for stopping by..if you came here from Betty's blog you are on the ri...