Monday, March 28, 2011

Paper Cupcakes Monday Challenge~

This was a fun challenge for me. I knew just what Close To My Heart Paper I was going to use.
These colors just speak spring to me =0)
The challenge: to use Pink, Green & Yellow

Isn't this image just THE most adorable EVER!!!
I am so thrilled to be working with Paper Cupcakes sweet images!!

I used Chick & Pussy Willow for this...if you have not visited the store, you really need to!!

Supplies Used:

X7136B Mayberry Level 2 Paper Pack
Saying is from Wings Workshop Stamp Set from Close To My Heart
the card sketch is from Wishes Card Confidence Program 9033
(from Close To My Heart)
Prismacolor Pencils & Gamsol

Now create YOUR card for the challenge and enter it on
There's Magic in the Air Challenge Blog!!

2 comments:

Gloria Westerman said...

Oh Lucy this is so adorable....awesome job...thank you

CraftinGranny said...

Great choice of images and beautifully colored! Really like your design and sketch. So glad to have you on the team. "Hugs" Carol

Joyful Starts Monthly Blog Hop!! Thank you so much for stopping by..if you came here from Betty's blog you are on the ri...