Monday, April 11, 2011

Daisy Doodle Challenge #31~ Easter

I love this time of year. Spring starts to creep in, the sun starts shinning more regularly, the kids start to get more active and play outside. Ahhh, fresh air....

This weeks challenge at Daisy Doodles is : EASTER!!

I used: All Your Eggs from the yummy digi store!!

my paper is from Close To My Heart
Border punch from Martha Stewart and I cut the Butterflies out that I wanted to use.
I also added a little gem to the main Butterfly
I recently discovered the Fiskars Shape Cutter, oh boy, that is a new addiction.
Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol

NOW check out the other DT Members creations, add your own and enter to win!!

I also entered this card into the following challenges:
Creative Inspiration: Challenge # 57 EASTER
Quirky Crafts Challenge: #8 Sparkly, Punchy Easter and/or Spring
Sparkles Forum: #9 Easter
and

thanks for taking a peak at my blog today!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love the striped background, very nice..

Thanks for joining us at SFC.

Huggies Angel

jackiescrafts said...

What a lovely card that image is cute
Thanks for joining in at SFC this time

Jackie x

Spyder said...

Fabulous card, love those butterflies. Thank you so much for joining Quirky Crafts Challenge this time round! Don't forget to pop back in two weeks, Friday 23rd and/or Saturday 24th April to vote for your favourites and ask your blogging buddies to vote for you too!
((Lyn))

Joanne Gilch said...

Lucy, this card is precious! Love everything about it...the ribbon 'flags', the way you colored that basket, the butterflies......
hugs and Happy Easter, joanne

Joyful Starts Monthly Blog Hop!! Thank you so much for stopping by..if you came here from Betty's blog you are on the ri...