Monday, April 18, 2011

Magical Monday ~ Color Challenge and a FREEBIE

This week at There's Magic in the Air challenge blog, we challenge you to use
use a combo of bright and cheery colors: Green, Yellow and Orange!
We got to use the adorable FREEBIE, that you can get to, just visit the challenge blog.
Here is my card:
I tried to do the "clean look" for the first time....very hard for me, I usually add and add until I can't add anymore. 

Papers used on this card are from Close To My Heart, Animal Crackers Level 2 paper pack. Martha Stewart Border punch and of coarse my Prismacolor Pencils.
Thanks for visiting....now, join our challenge and post to the blog!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Very cute card...great job with the coloring!!
I have a hard time with the CAS look too.

New Product Blog Hop

Welcome to the NEW Annual Inspirations Blog Hop!  We will be featuring brand new products from our Annual Inspirations idea book tha...