Monday, May 16, 2011

Magical Monday~Embossing

This week's Challenge at There's Magic in the Air is Embossing.....
Well, I LOVE to dry emboss my cards, so this one was yummy to me =0)
PLUS there is a FREEBIE!!


If that image doesn't suit you, visit Paper Cupcakes store...there are over 300 yummy images to choose from!!
here is what I created :



IMAG0149 
with a little cardstock and pattern paper, a punch and some ribbon....the main focus 
is still the beautiful flower in it's vase!!

Now, make your creation using embossing and share it with us at the Challenge Blog!!

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Lucy..and such a pretty layout hun..

hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Hi Lucy, such a pretty card. Love the colours you picked. Sarah

Anita said...

This is so pretty. I love the blue and brown combo.

Joyful Starts Monthly Blog Hop!! Thank you so much for stopping by..if you came here from Betty's blog you are on the ri...