Monday, May 16, 2011

Magical Monday~Embossing

This week's Challenge at There's Magic in the Air is Embossing.....
Well, I LOVE to dry emboss my cards, so this one was yummy to me =0)
PLUS there is a FREEBIE!!


If that image doesn't suit you, visit Paper Cupcakes store...there are over 300 yummy images to choose from!!
here is what I created :



IMAG0149 
with a little cardstock and pattern paper, a punch and some ribbon....the main focus 
is still the beautiful flower in it's vase!!

Now, make your creation using embossing and share it with us at the Challenge Blog!!

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Lucy..and such a pretty layout hun..

hugs Vicky xx

Sarah said...

Hi Lucy, such a pretty card. Love the colours you picked. Sarah

Anita said...

This is so pretty. I love the blue and brown combo.

Joyful Stars Monthly Blog Hop!!

Welcome to the Joyful Stars Monthly Blog Hop!! We're excited to share our creativity with you  using PRODUCTS from   Close...