Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A New Day to Enjoy at Daisy Doodles Challenge Blog!!

I have to say, I am very blessed for all the wonderful images I get the honor of working with on a weekly basis.
and that doesn't stop with Daisy Doodles!!
We have added a new day to post your gorgeous creations with us. 
Here is my Tableau Tuesday Creation:

IMAG0125


IMAG0126 

It is a little on the simple side...but I didn't want to take away from the gorgeous Flower Vase image from Daisy Doodles!! It is just too precious!!

Supplies:
paper of coarse from Close To My Heart
fence punch from MS
butterfly punch from MS
used Nestabilities for the time in my Sizzix Texture Boutique, boy was that tricky to figure out =0)
colored with prismacolor pencils
added some pearl gems.

5 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

Lucy, I just think that fence over the flower pot is awesomely clever of you.

Vicky said...

Stunning Lucy...gorgeous image so beautifully coloured and I love the lil' picket fence too hun..

hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Hi Lucy, love this card - it's simply elegant and the image is just beautiful. Best wishes, Sarah

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Lucy, I must say, this is beautiful card . . my favorite part is the DP, really elegant design! Great to be working with you!

Jacq said...

Hi Lucy,
Such a beautiful card!!! Love the image, the dp's, the colour scheme is gorgeous, love the little fence, the layout looks fab too. Coloured so beautifully as always.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Joyful Starts Monthly Blog Hop!! Thank you so much for stopping by..if you came here from Betty's blog you are on the ri...